Monday: Noon- 8 p.m.
Tuesday: Noon – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: Noon – 8 p.m.
Thursday: Noon – 8 p.m.
Friday: Noon- 8 p.m.
Saturday: Noon- 8 p.m.
Sunday: Noon- 6 p.m.
Monday: Noon- 8 p.m.
Yes! We do walk-in tattoos everyday. Stop by or email us to talk to an artist about what you would like to get.
The shop minimum is $60 per tattoo. Tattoos are priced out by the piece, not hourly.
Although we would be happy to start talking about your tattoo over email, we don’t give quotes over email because there is a chance for miscommunication. The best thing to do is come in and talk to us in person so we can really understand what you would like to get. Let the artist know if you’re trying to stay in a certain price range, and we’ll do our best to work with your budget.
- Treat your tattoo like a fresh wound, do not expose to the elements.
- In 24 hours remove the bandage.
- Gently clean the tattoo only with your clean hands and liquid hand soap.
- Rinse with water hitting above the tattoo. Dab dry with a clean paper towel.
- Clean 3 times a day until it’s completely healed.
- After cleaning, for the first 2 days, apply a dimes worth of A & D ointment.
- On the 3rd day start applying a white lotion until it’s completely healed.
- Don’t scrub, itch, pick scabs, use lotions/soaps with scents or dyes.
- Don’t soak or swim in water or the sun until it is completely healed.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call the shop!
Walk ins are first come first serve everyday. Usually we say a walk in tattoo should take less than an hour to draw and two hours to execute, give or take. We are very happy to talk to you, even if you don’t know exactly what you want. Stop into the shop or Contact Us Here and we can discuss what you are thinking.
We pride ourselves on being able to tattoo many different styles. Diversity is a strength of our shop.
Yes, all our welcome. We have limited space in the tattoo area itself, but have a large lobby for people to come along during your tattoo.
Yes! Stop on in and we would be happy to discuss your future tattoo with you. We do not do price quotes over email. We encourage you to email us, so please feel free. That way we can answer any and all of your questions.
We are more than happy to do re-works and cover ups. Please feel free to contact us over email or in person to talk more about it.
Yes, but we will require a $50 deposit through Venmo or PayPal that goes toward the price of your tattoo when you come in for the work. Just email the shop for more details. We do encourage you to stop by the shop if possible, but understand that with clients living out of town it’s not an option. If you are coming from out of the metro area, please let us know.
We accept credit cards, but prefer cash. There are two major banks (Wells Fargo and US Bank both with 24 hours access to ATMs) located near us.
Yes, we have many designs and all of them are proudly printed on made in the USA shirts. Just contact us through email or stop into the shop. We also have them available through our online store.
We do not do piercings, but strongly encourage going to Steady Tattoo and Piercing on Franklin. Let them know we sent you. Alex and Selina are extremely talented and great people.